Must Read- Swami Vivekananda Quotes
Download YouTube videos without using YTD
Take for instance, You want to download this video-
What You will need :
1. VLC Media Player
2. A working internet connection
1. Copy the URL of YouTube video which you want to download.
2. Open VLC media player on your computer.
3. Go to Media >> Open Network Stream or you can also press Ctrl+N to open required window.
4. Paste the YouTube video URL here and click on Play button on bottom side.
5. Now YouTube videos will start to play in VLC media player. while playing YouTube video in VLC media player. Go to Tools >> Media Information. This will open Media information window.
6. Copy the location of video.
7. Open any browser preferably Google chrome and paste the location of video copied from earlier step in address bar.
8. This will open that particular YouTube in your browser. While playing this video in browser, right click on video and select Save Video as option to save YouTube video at desired location.
9. In other browsers except Google chrome, you need to add file extension like mp4, flv, mpeg after file name while saving YouTube video.
So, Friends. Now, Uninstall all your Rubbish YouTube downloaders. They slow up your system and have the potential to harm it.
Stick to Jeevan Mag's Facebook Page for Regular Updates www.facebook.com/jeevanmag
& Yeah! we definitely tweet- @jeevanmag
Tech Mantra By-
Public Relations officer
(Contact him here on Facebook)
If you are a wapsite/website adminitrator, boost your hits by adding it here-
Must Read- Free E-Books DVD & CD
Excerpted from Jeevan Mag January 2014. Download the PDF version of the magazine from here - https://ia600505.us.archive.org/7/items/JeevanMag4/Jeevan%20Mag%204.pdf